Thursday, February 6, 2014

Helooowww Everyone..


          I'm back with my new blog, it's called the same as the title. ICT (Information and Communication Technology) is one of the subject I take right now. This blog is made to accomplish the task given by the lecturer, Mr. Supriyadi A. Dasuki. The content will mostly talk about the usage of the ICT (Information and Communication Technology), especially in Education field. All the writings will be scored. Hopefully, all writings are well accepted and beneficial to everyone.

 
Me, Myself, and I
Tiada hari tanpa berfoto

Woooww

Bersama Capres 2014 Bpk. Wiranto

Here we are.. MPB 14

Mau makan pun bergaya

\Cewe-cewe MP B 2013

Kuliah Umum 

Cheerrrsss!!!


I am open and need your suggestions about my writing so I can improve the way I share and the language I am using.

Hopefully my writings will bring inspirations and goodness. See you all on the next writing. Thank you for reading. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment